Monday, June 3, 2013

Bring on Spring!

Good morning Incy Wincy friends; it's Helen here with this week's challenge. Before we get to that though, we do have to wrap up last week's Photo Inspiration challenge. Not a huge number of players, but I know the DT girls enjoyed coming round your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations!

Here's my Top 3 in numerical order:




We also need a winner for our prize of 7 digi images from our sponsors Bugaboo. Mr Random did the business for me and he picked .....


Congratulations ladies!!! Tracey, please contact us using the e-mail addy on the sidebar to arrange you prize, and I hope you'll all take your Winner's Blog Badges from the sidebar too, and wear them on your blog with pride.


Back to this week then, and our new is Spring is in the Air ... so let's see your springtime creations! We've got 2 fabulous sponsors for you this week.



http://doodlepantry.com/images/badges/dpbadge2013.pngFirstly, we've got Laurie from Doodle Pantry who is offering our first lucky prizewinner 3 digi images from her store. Let's hear from Laurie:
Hello, my name is Laurie.   I'm just a regular Joe crafter.  While trying to find digital images that met my own crafting needs, I decided to draw some of my own, as I had so many unique ideas that I just couldn’t locate elsewhere. I truly enjoy what I do and enjoy sharing the creativity that God has given me in the hopes it will inspire others to create too.  I have a variety of doodling styles and I like to keep a diverse selection at hand.
I hope you enjoy creating to your hearts content with some of my doodles.   I sincerely hope something here inspires you to go create something special that then puts a smile on another's face. ~Laurie


Our second sponsor is Heather from Heather Ellis, who is offering our second lucky prize winner 3 digi stamps from her store.


Thanks Laurie and Heather for your sponsorship this week, and also for providing the DT with some gorgeous images to showcase.


So here goes with our inspiration for this challenge, and I'd like to introduce Linda who is our Guest Designer for June - thanks for joining us Linda and we hope you have fun with us!

G'Day crafty people,
Linda aka Squirrel Snippets
I am super excited to be a guest DT on Incy Wincy, thank you so much for having me for the month of June, I cant wait to share with you what I have created!
I have been a crafter of some description all my life, but card making has been my passion for the past year and a half. I love nothing better than sitting down with my girls; Caitlin and Amelia; and being creative. Mind you they both know not to touch mummy's stash so they also have their own stash of crafting goodies! I work full time for a charity that supports the homeless in Canberra, Australia so this is also my little bit of stress relief, and cheaper than therapy - just!
Hugs,
Linda xox


PLEASE GIVE LINDA A WARM INCY WINCY WELCOME!!!! HERE IS HER GORGEOUS CARD!!!  Can't wait to see what else she has in store for us! Please be sure to pop by her BLOG & show her some love!!!


and also from the rest of the DT girls:

Kaia using Doodle Pantry

Jackie  using a Heather Ellis image



Karen C using 
Doodle Pantry image, sentiment and papers



Nikki using a 
Heather Ellis image ....


... and 
Doodle Pantry

Nikki F

Samantha  using Heather Ellis


Sheryl using 
Doodle Pantry

Heather

and finally me, Helen, using Doodle Pantry



We're looking forward to seeing your Spring creations - have fun!!!

Hugs, the Incy Wincy Team
xxx


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much,what a great start to my day!!!!

    Well done everyone xxx

    Will email you now.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and beautiful cards from the Dt's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations,Tracey.

    Thank you all for picking me in the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 "cards" from me :) Thank you so much for a great challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found this challenge thanks to Doodle Pantry and had to give it a try. Beautiful cards, design team! I love all the images you used, from both companies. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much, i love your challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the lovely eye candy and inspiration from you Design Team . See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers